Last updated: September 13, 2020
Fau-G mobile game features and maps are coming very shortly. Here nCore games have launched its first look. Have a look at its other possible features.
Features of Fau-G multiplayer mobile game.
As you all aware PUBG is now banned in India, it is a good time for other gaming companies to grow. PUBG was a big hit especially in India, due to its features and maps. Here we are trying to explain why PUBG got popularity in India and what features FAUG can have.
1. Realistic Graphics. One of the best things in PUBG is its graphics. This is the reason why PUBG got huge success from its competitor such as Free Fire and COD (Call of Duty). It is interesting to see by Indian gamers whether they accept Fau-G or not. It more or less depends on the graphics of Fau-G.
2. Indian Maps. After the first look release of FAUG, it is certain that the game’s maps will be based on Indian locations. In addition, this multiplayer action game story will be built around Indian soldiers and borders as Mr. Akshay Kumar tweeted “Besides entertainment, players will also learn about the sacrifices of our soldiers”.
According to reports, the first map of Fau-G is on the Galwan valley. The game could possibly be released by the end of October 2020.
3. Story-based mission. According to a report, the first level of FAUG is based on an actual Galwan Valley incident between Indian and Chinese troops. Actually, On the night of 15th June 2020, there was a violent clash between the soldiers of India and China in the Galwan Valley of eastern Ladakh.
- nCore Games is a Bangalore based Indian gaming company. Mr. Vishal Gondal (CEO of GOQii) is the founder of this company.
- According to indianexpress.com Mr. Vishal Gondal said, FAU-G isn’t a result of PUBG ban in India. His company nCore games were working on this since May 2020.
- Also, This game is not a royal battle game like PUBG.